- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PepsiCo is looking for HR & Mobility Administrator to support the ongoing HR activities for our employees of our centre in Krakow. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
In this role, you will be point of contact for all stakeholders (candidates, managers, transition team, work permit agencies) to ensure smooth work permit and visa obtaining process for new employees. In addition you will be also responsible for delivering HR Administrative tasks which includes filing, preparing letters, payroll processing, leavers, leaves, job changes etc. You will play a role of point of contact for Krakow Business Services (KBS) employees regarding questions on HR ops/administration manner.
- Submitting work permits to applicable offices and monitoring progress.
- Preparing necessary documentation in immigration process like relocation addendum, work permit request, invitation letter.
- Tracking all work permits & residence permits status, monitoring validity of documents.
- Running sessions for internal candidates, answering questions on culture, PepsiCo in Krakow and practical aspects of relocation to Krakow.
- Maintaining HR systems and ensuring 100% data integrity and confidentiality of all employees records.
- Administering of benefits, invoices related to HR.
- Managing monthly and ad hoc reporting of HR Data.
For a candidate to succeed in this role, she or he will need:
- Min 2 years of experience in a large scale global HR Operations/Shared Services environment
- Very good written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other MS tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Tenacity, patience, confidentiality and integrity in dealing with employees at all levels
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Limited Relocation
Job Type: Pipeline