- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Local supervision and conduction of global annual leadership processes, e.g. annual performance assessment, employee dialogues, target agreements; ensuring the new/improved global leadership instruments are integrated, understood and used by local busines
- Very good command of / verbal expression in English and German language
Informacje o kliencie
Our Client is an international organization who invests in building a global strategy for standardizing processes.
Working with the Head of HR and centers of excellence, the postholder will also be expected to contribute towards and lead projects and initiatives across the group and company- wide to deliver the HR strategy. You will be very proficient in using IT systems including excel, microsoft office and be data driven with a strength in using people analytics to identify trends to inform and influence decision making. You will need to operate with commercial and pragmatic acumen and be comfortable working with multiple priorities at pace.
- Local supervision and conduction of global annual leadership processes, e.g. annual performance assessment, employee dialogues, target agreements; ensuring the new/improved global leadership instruments are integrated, understood and used by local business;
- Local responsibility for global development program and playing role of local host in case of trainings organization;
- Support for Leaders and Managers in identification, deployment and success tracking of development initiatives, tools and programs (e.g. succession planning program);
- Participation in local team projects as well as on cross-divisional one in terms of training and development;
- Administration of SAP SF for as personal assessments, system functions and personal data protection;
- Promotion of the company values and sharing culture as a part of global development programs;
- Cooperation with German Advertising Agency in terms of Inside Employee Magazine.
- At least one year of experience on a similar position and three years of experience in HR-related work;
- Advanced experience in set-up of workshops and trainings, facilitation experience required;
- Very good command of / verbal expression in English and German language (obligatory);
- Good communication skills and self-responsible collaboration within a multinational environment by communicating with internal and external customers;
- Self-confident and experienced handling of senior management including high level of management-related service awareness;
- Proactive work in consideration of global requirements of the subgroup;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, SAP SF (Success Factors) a plus.
- Possibility of a professional development in an international environment;
- Possibility to learn (specialist and language training);
- Employment contract;
- Packages: Medical and Social.