- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's 75,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
HR OPERATIONS ANALYST WITH FRENCH
(FULL TIME JOB CONTRACT
(FULL TIME JOB CONTRACT
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
A person in this role will be a part of HR Shared Services team and will support French-speaking markets.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card), free access to LinkedIn Learning platform, language courses refund
- Great location (near Rondo Daszyńskiego / direct M2 line access)
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Maintain and update internal database and HR systems (absence management system, employee data integration, uploading employee’s documentation)
- Cooperate with French-speaking clients
- Prepare and quality check of HR and payroll documents to the client or third parties
- Verify the proper approvals are obtained for monetary transactions
- Answer general inquiries and specific payroll questions
- Support Workday users
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Very good French and good knowledge of English
- Good command of MS Office
- Strong analytical and very good organizational skills, close attention to detail
- "Client-focus" and proactive approach
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Practical knowledge of Workday or SAP
- Previous experience in SSC / BPO company
- Experience in cooperation with third-party payroll services providers
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.