- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
We’re on the look-out for a
HR Operations Coordinator (Spanish Speaker)Numer ref.: 213122BR
The HR Operations Coordinator will be responsible employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools met the process requirements based out of the Krakow GBS site.
The role requires strong process orientation and SLA adherence experience and the ability to partner with global markets as required to complete the transactions.
- Delivering HR administration including; data management, payroll processing, maternity, leaves, new hires, job changes, trainings, invoices etc.
- Ensuring high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal and process requirements.
- Ensuring smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed.
- Acting as a point of contact for employees and managers for all administrative queries and provision of administration support.
- Day-to-day maintenance of HR Systems.
- Liaising with the HR Compensation & Benefits team, to ensure accurate and timely administration of annual benefit schemes including Simplyflex, Pensions, Long Service Awards etc.
- Ensuring audit compliance including, starters and leavers audit, work permits, quarterly recruitment audit, PDR audits etc.
- Min. 2 years in a large scale global HR Operations/Shared Services environment
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery and ticket management system experience
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity
- Strong proven administration skills – experience within a busy HR environment would be ideal but is not essential.
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces
- Excellent PC skills (including intermediate levels of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to build trust and positive relationships with employees.
- High level of attention to detail.
What we can offer
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card