As a HR Operations Specialist in our Krakow Business Solutions Center (BSC), you will play an important role in providing excellent HR services for all UBS employees in the Americas region, in the Vetting Operations team.
This role will require from you to work in the Americas region supporting shift (11:30-20:00).
The role will be located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
- Taking full responsibility for the delivery of high quality HR services throughout the course of the staff vetting process; this includes receiving, managing, and tracking service requests and ensuring all necessary updates in the case management tool
- Delivering HR services according to agreed service level agreements, operational guidelines and policies, and provide daily and monthly statistics of run-the-bank background cases
- Working collaboratively with team members to establish and maintain a confidential and trusted work environment
- Building strong working relationships with internal partners, including Regional Security, Employee Relations, Compliance, other HR Operations Specialists and Recruiters
- Focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner
- Supporting continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions
- Bachelor or Master degree, or equivalent relevant working experience
- 3 - 5 years minimum Human Resources or related work experience
- Very good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of onboarding & staff vetting processes
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks to complete job function in an orderly, efficient manner
- Proven track of managing high volumes of service requests/ cases
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently while exercising escalation methodology
- Ability to make sound decisions on complex background cases
- Ability to exercise discretion, good judgment and analytical skills when resolving background cases
- Ability to maintain diplomacy and confidentiality when dealing with people in sensitive situations
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Knowledge of HR applications
- Experience in HR or Shared Service Operations
- Familiarity with the new hire process as it relates to staff vetting and FCRA/EEOC compliance requirements
- Specific understanding of criminal, credit, high risk names, education, employment and compliance checks
UBS is a leading global financial institution offering services in three main sectors: Wealth Management, Asset Management and Investment Banking. The UBS Kraków has provided services exclusively to UBS since it began operations in the first quarter of 2008. Our teams in Krakow collaborate across many UBS locations and business divisions working on projects with an international scope in finance, analytics, operations, risk, legal and compliance, IT, marketing and quality.
Our offering for experts:
• Attractive compensation package
• Standard benefits such as medical insurance, sports card, annual performance-driven salary component, and other UBS-specific extras
• Extensive training and development program to excel in your role and to shape your long term career path