- Kazimierza Wielkiego 3, 50-077 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Act as the expert for the myHR system modules (HR Operations Processes within myHR) and the end-to-end HR Operations processes for the regions supported.
- Partner directly with the HR Operations Manager and/or the myHR Support team on Release Upgrades, Enhancements, Changes, and Mass Uploads
- myHR Enhancements/Changes: Provide recommendations on system efficiencies. Support the testing and implementation of changes working close with team members and ensure team members are trained as appropriate.
- Manage, with support of the HR Operations Administrators, the updating of process and training guides.
- Liaise with the HR Operations Manager and myHR Support team on HR tickets raised and problem solve where necessary to resolve and track issues to determine where new solutions may need to be implemented.
- Maintain metrics tracking for the processes administered by the HR Operations team.
- Deliver the accurate and efficient provision of HR processes and administration according to SLAs, MI and KPIs across the full employee lifecycle including onboarding, general colleague administration and termination.
- Provide support when necessary on the daily HR Operations work
- Manage the weekly audit report working with HR Administrators to ensure all corrections are made timely. Work with HR Operations Manager to analyze the issues, impacts on data governance, and implement solutions to resolve going forward.
- Partner closely with the Senior Manager, Global HR Operations and Continuous Improvement in the implementation of process improvements to support the strategy of HR Operations and HR Service Delivery.
- Team Management/Development:
- Support and encourage team members to identify and implement Continuous Improvement action(s) that result in increased capacity, efficiency or value to our customers.
- Lead a team of HR Operations Administrators, possibly based in various locations around the world, in the accurate and efficient provision of HR processes and administration across the full employee lifecycle including onboarding, general colleague administration and termination.
- Lead or participate in HR projects
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across HR to improve overall strategic and operational performance
- Support the HR Service Delivery transformation journey by providing subject matter expertise, assisting in the identification and implementation of incoming work, training of team, etc
You will report to the HR Operations Manager Poland.
- Amazing modern workspace in heart of the city
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Lunch allowance
- Fresh fruits every morning in our kitchen
- Multisport and cinema card
- Luxmed health insurance with dental package included and Pramerica life insurance
- Improving your language skills by working in multicultural environment with English use on a daily basis
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years experience working with HCM systems and processes is required for this position.
- Experience with and understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud or other HR systems
- The ability to gain and maintain credibility to deliver sustainable results through poise, intelligence, experience and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to operate with a high degree of integrity, urgency and confidentiality in challenging situations.
- Strong problem-solving, innovative and future focused thinking, business acumen, and a high-energy, confident and results-driven attitude.
- Highly analytical, process minded with a strong attention to detail.
- Project managerment experience preferred
- Team supervisory experience would be a big asset
- Experience working in a global, complex, financial services environment would be advantageous.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on 'Aplikuj' button.
Please remember to enter the following clause: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".
As the HR Operations Team Lead you will be responsible for supervising a team supporting global colleague lifecycle and HR event processes. You will also support the HR Manager with myHR (Oracle HCM Cloud) release upgrades and implementing fixes and continuous improvement opportunities for greater utilization of the system capabilities. You will also support and help lead continuous improvement actions within HR Operations.