private medical care
HR, Payroll & Benefits Administration Specialist
Qurate Retail Group Global Business ServicesAbout the company
- Wielicka 30, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Payroll and Time and Attendance
• Be the contact person for Payroll and Personnel Administration services provider (later referred to as Payroll provider).
• Monthly check and corrections of the Payroll and time and attendance data.
• Deliver labor law training for employees and leaders.
• Coordinate all tasks related Time and Attendance application.
• Answer employee queries related to Payroll, working time and personnel administration.
• Maintain, update and send to Payroll provider data related to: New joiners; Changes to employment conditions and personal data; Leavers
• Coordinate distribution and/or return of hard copy documents required during employment (annexes, agreements, contract extensions, personal income tax declarations, etc.)
• Be the key contact person for New Joiners – make sure that all information is provided to them before the first day of employment.
• Be the key contact person for Benefits providers and for employees.
Full professional proficiency in English both spoken and written
Experience in applying Polish labor law, incl. Time and Attendance
2+ years of HR administration and Payroll support experience
Skilled in Microsoft Office. Advanced user of Excel.
Excellent attention to detail
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision, including experience of managing projects in line with agreed timescales.
What we offer
Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract
Being a part of the Team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany and Italy.
Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, multisport.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services
The Qurate Retail Group offers the most engaging shopping experiences, combining the best of retail, media and social. In addition to being the world leader in video commerce, the Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US.
The Qurate Retail Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements and reaches over 360 million homes worldwide through 17 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs and in-store destinations .The Qurate Retail Group delivers increasingly personalized content to customers through data analytics and machine learning.
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services center in Cracow is a member of the Quarte family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to Quarte team members in Germany, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture.