sharing the costs of sports activities
HR Payroll manager
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage all aspects around HR & Payroll Operations for the East Europe cluster, including Data Management, Document standards, reporting & and cost planning (in cooperation with HRBPs & Finance). Participate in the development of, as well implement and harmonize payroll tools, initiatives and processes across all EE countries. Be responsible for the team’s payroll and HR administrative activities across East, ensuring proper and adequate processes and controls, monitoring performance, while managing and developing direct reports.
• Monitor daily the team’s performance, ensure direct reports meet their individual tasks, deadlines and deliver according to established standards.
• Coach and mentor staff to ensure each team member excels individually, engage and motivate the team to work together towards the success of a common goal.
• Act as first escalation level and solve issues as quickly as possible, including root cause analysis and process improvement based on findings.
• Replicate HR administrative and Payroll best practices across countries within the team and ensure that process documentation is continuously updated.
• Ensure that Personnel Administration and Payroll services are processed in accordance with established policies and procedures along with all legislative compliance requirements.
• Ensure the data maintenance and administration of HR systems.
• Communicate legal requirements and tax implications to employees relating to remuneration.
• Maintain effective internal controls and proactively work to identify and implement efficiency improvements. Support internal & external audits.
• Build & maintain long-term relationships with internal or external customers & key stakeholders (e.g. HR, external vendors).
• Support ongoing outsourcing relationship with Payroll vendors in the region.
• Participate in internal and cross functional projects as required.
• Maintain confidentiality of any private employee information, any proprietary information and ensure Personnel Administration and Payroll information is secure.
• Create ad hoc reports/ reporting and analyse data, both for internal management and for external authorities / agencies to meet legal obligations.
• Global Business Services Operations and Process Excellence teams
• HR Experts: Rewards, Mobility and Talent
• Payroll Vendors
• Finance Department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills combined with an ability to navigate easily within complex organizations, connect with a variety of functions, audiences, etc.
• Experience in leading and managing small-sized team and ability to lead by example and prioritise team’s workload to provide excellent customer experience, having a high-volume administration to execute
• Very good analytical skills and detail-oriented work style
• Timely and complete achievement of set goals, while maintaining appropriate quality of parameters
• Highly results driven and self-motivated team player with compassion, integrity, trust and perseverance.
• Taking responsibility for solving problems
• Ability to work under pressure as well as prioritizes and completes tasks in order of importance
• Curious and growth mindset, keen to learn and approach subjects outside of comfort zone, look beyond the obvious
• Good understanding of legal regulations
• Solid experience with SAP
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University degree in HR/Business Administration or similar
• 3 + years of overall work experience in HR with relevant payroll experience
• Proven work experience in people management/ demonstrated ability to manage a medium-sized team
• Excellent command of English
• Broad and deep understanding of job function
• Strong knowledge of MS-Office applications
• Proven Project Management track record
What we offer
Private medical care
Possibility to join the 'Employee Pension Program'
Points in the MyBenefit Cafeteria
MultiSport sports card
Employee discount on purchases at adidas
Additional days off (birthdays, "sick days")
private medical care
corporate products and services at discounted prices
retirement pension plan
Brzmi dobrze? Aplikuj tutaj i twórz z nami naszą przyszłość.
adidas Poland Sp. z o.o.
Adidas has been shaping the world of sports for more than 90 years, developing innovative and fashionable sports products. Employed more than 59.000 employees worldwide and chosen as one of the most appealing employers.
In East Europe, it has 4 commercial divisions in different locations. Our diversed team counts more than 500 employees accross 7 countries, including own retail stores.