HR Payroll Specialist with German
- ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our Client, we are looking for candidates, who want to broaden their knowledge and skills within the HR area.
HR Payroll Specialist with GermanNumer ref.: 192468/7344
- partnering with internal stakeholders and with Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error,
- review and validate payroll files (eg. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the GPV and approve for processing,
- support pre-payroll activities (eg. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness),
- assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third party vendors or internal stakeholders,
- support Year-End Payroll processing activities (eg. develop and provide payroll calendar, review year-end tax reports and notify employees of availability of tax information),
- respond to internal stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Finance and BHR) with regard to questions or issues they have raised around payroll data and/or payroll reports,
- answer employee/manager queries or assist GPV with other queries it cannot resolve,
- support role for global, regional and country-specific projects.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Finance/Accounting,
- 3 years of payroll operational experience,
- SAP Payroll knowledge,
- working knowledge of Workday and experience integrating with 3rd party applications,
- strong customer orientation and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations,
- strong written and oral communication skills, in English,
- fluent German (C1 required),
- ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, as well as to get results through collaboration and coordination with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external,
- good analytical and process diagnostic skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture,
- strong spreadsheet and database skills. Continuous improvement orientation,
- demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and requests.
- attractive salary,
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- opportunities for further development within the HR area,
- competitive benefits package.