OSRAM is a leading global high-tech company with a focus on solutions in mobility, safety and security, connection and health and well-being. OSRAM unlocks the potentials of light to improve people’s lives.
For our Global Shared Service Center (GSS) located in Poznan we are looking for candidates for a position of:
HR Process Team Lead (NAFTA)
Your new responsibilities:
- Leading, motivating and developing great Team of <10 Specialists who focus on the following HR Services: HR Operations, Ask HR, HR IS, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Administration and Compensation & Benefits;
- Ensuring all the HR Services are provided by the Team according to the agreed SLA levels and to Customer’s highest satisfaction;
- Ensuring all the assigned targets are translated into specific actions and executed;
- Ensuring appropriate information, communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders, e.g.: Customers (Local HR in the U.S., U.S. and Canada based employees), peers (other HR Process Team Leads and Team Coordinators), Team members, Global Operations Lead, Service Management, Local HR Business Partner in Poznan;
- Continuously delivering improvements and aligning them with the Global Operations Lead and GSS Head of Continuous Improvement;
- Assuring compliance with laws, standards and corporate policies considering health & safety, financial code of conduct, business ethics, information security, data protection and environmental protection.
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams and managing processes;
- Experience in Shared Services environment and/or HR Services will be an asset;
- Advanced problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- MA or BA degree;
- English on C1 level. Working proficiency in German will be an asset;
- Advanced MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
What we offer:
- Working hours 14:00-22:00;
- Employment contract;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package (e.g. private healthcare, life insurance, subsidized meals, commuting allowance <from September till April> , vacation and holiday allowances);
- Career development opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements (e.g. home office) after successful completion of probation period;
- English and German lessons in the workplace;
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
Flexible working hours
Private medical care
Lunch pass card
High-end work equipment