- Ważna jeszcze 5 dnido: 29 lis 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
HR Project Manager
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
HR Project Manager
Location: Olawa or Swidnica or Krakow
The HR Project Manager is a member HR Poland team and reports to the HR Country Manager, also supports projects realized for HRS (cooperates closely to HRS Director). This position is responsible for understanding the strategic objectives of the business in Poland and HR function in Poland to create an HR portfolio of projects and then manage execution of multiple HR projects to improve processes according to growing business needs.
HR Project Manager collaborates closely with all HR BPs and other stakeholders in all locations in Poland (Oława, Świdnica, Żarów, Zabrze, Siewierz, Kraków, Warszawa) and cooperates with other businesses (competition or suppliers) to bring proper benchmark in terms of HR solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the HR portfolio of projects for Electrolux Poland to achieve long-term strategic goals
- Creating and maintaining 3-years HR Project roadmap
- Coordinating various teams of operational HR, who will support execution of HR projects
- Working with local HR partners
- Providing resources and education on Project Management best practices to HR project teams and business partners
- Leading project management activities for assigned HR projects. This includes:
- Managing requirements gathering
- Defining scope
- Performing project scheduling and planning activities
- Monitoring and reporting project status in the areas of budget, schedule, risks, issues, and project change requests
- Managing key stakeholders including providing updates and engaging, where needed within the project
- Supporting the change management process to ensure change plans are planned and implemented to ensure successful adoption
- Managing projects cross locational to share best practices and horizontally optimizing
Support HR Country Manager in smaller activities done horizontally
- Supporting Industrial Relations in Poland
- University degree
- Postgraduate studies in Project Management, Change Management or similar will be an advantage
- 5 years working in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of experience in projects implementation, both „soft HR” and „hard HR”
- Experience in production environment
- Leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively execute against project management strategies and plans.
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams and influence to utilize project management framework and methodology for projects
- Advanced understanding of project-portfolio processes, governance and framework
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Able to positively adapt to shifting priorities, identify risks and mitigate issues in response to the needs of internal and external partners
- Advanced communication, organization and presentation skills for all audiences within the organization
- Advanced ability with standard Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to travel 50% of working time
- Communication in Polish & English is a must
- Being a significant part of HR Poland team and developing challenging projects
- International environment and work in multicultural team.
- International travels opportunity and possibilities to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
- Comfortable work equipment, e.g. company car.
- Attractive social benefits packet.