HR Project Manager
Global Business Travel Poland S.A.
- offer expired 18 days ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- CV is not required by the employer
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
The HR PMO team is looking for a passionate Project Manager to drive a variety of HR M&A and HR operations projects, to achieve business outcomes for key HR initiatives.
The Project Manager will report to the Director, HR PMO & Strategic Initiatives, and will be responsible to manage key global and local initiatives: plan, track, report, and drive to completion within agreed timeframes and budget.
Ideal candidates should demonstrate ability to adapt continuously to new challenges, and work closely and collaboratively with all functions and all levels in the organization.
- Develop project plans to set a clear action plan: identify timeline, critical milestones, dependencies, and change management needs
- Set up and lead ongoing project calls (weekly/ bi-weekly/ monthly)
- Design reporting suite (e.g., dashboard, progress and status reports) and utilize by project
- Support HR SMEs with risks and issues
- Coordinate communication and change management efforts
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvement
- Act as the single point for contract to service providers and non-HR stakeholders
- Anticipate and mitigate risks
- Collaborating with workstream leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Manage and track project budget (investment), and financial analysis for synergies /Dis-synergies
- At least 5 years proven project management experience
- Experience delivering HR projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to identify, gather and analyze complex information to develop conclusions and deliver recommendations for improvements
- Experience and deep knowledge of HR areas: e.g., HR processes, systems
- A problem solver with a creative mindset
- Strong commitment and drive to achieve results
- Ability to withhold all participants and stakeholders to project discipline
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to drive results
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Business acumen
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Workday and payroll systems a plus
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) is the world’s leading business partner for managed travel. We help companies and employees prosper by making sure travelers are present where and when it matters. We keep global business moving with the powerful backing of 16,000 travel professionals in more than 140 countries. Companies of all sizes, and in all places, rely on GBT to provide travel management services, organize meetings and events, and deliver business travel consulting.