sharing the costs of sports activities
- Postępu 14, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
As a Senior Procurement Specialist/Associate Procurement Manager, your main responsibility is to play a key role in managing the end-to-end Source to Contract process. In this role you will be instrumental to supporting the Global Category Managers and Category Leaders with implementing Sourcing strategies to ensure successful deliver against category targets. Working effectively with the Global Category Teams, you will advise on and drive the global sourcing strategies through the effective application of the Source to Contract process. You will direct the preparation and delivery of each key element of the end to end sourcing and contracting process. Influence best practice, standardization and ensure compliance across the lifecycle of the source to contract process.
Currently, we are expanding our team and looking for professionals with various experience within the areas such as:
• HR & Professional Services (Learning & Development, Benefits, Recruitment, Finance, Consultancy, Legal)
• University degree preferred;
• Experience of working in global or regional procurement function, supply chain or compliance/legal function;
• Understanding of contract lifecycle, legal parameters, legally binding agreements;
• Leading procurement projects that are aligned with enterprise-wide business/Procurement needs;
• Experience with FP&S categories;
• Excellent English communication skills (Polish is not a must);
• Desire to work as part of a strong team;
• Background experience of working collaboratively across teams;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization and externally with suppliers;
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Experience with Microsoft Office Tools.
Background operating in a similar complex, matrix, global organization like AstraZeneca or similarly heavily regulated industry;
Experience with indirect procurement categories
Excellent Project Management skills to effectively manage sourcing events/small projects on behalf of the category team/s;
In-depth knowledge of regional market dynamics through in-market or regional experience;
Analytical and financial skills;
Market research expertise;
Experience with SAP Ariba or any other sourcing tool;
Additional foreign language (e.g. Spanish, German, Italian, French) would be an asset.
What we offer
Flexible approach to working hours
Stable employment with great atmosphere in a growing pharmaceutical company
Employment contract with attractive benefit package (Multisport card, lunch card, medical and life insurance, pension plan)
Attractive salary with annual bonus
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
corporate credit card
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tourist services
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
business travel insurance
Work anniversary award
AstraZeneca Poland is a key global site that is dynamically growing in all departments – from commercial, R&D, IT, Global Trial Safety Review, Global Procurement Services, HR and Global Finance Services. Warsaw is one of the key Global Clinical Trial Centres in the world, and plays a key role in AstraZeneca’s success. The work that we do here is valued and makes a direct impact to the enterprise, and to society. Here you are part of a multi-national team with a strong reputation worldwide for excellence and innovation.
Join a vibrant and dynamic team with the passion and drive to push the boundaries of science. At AstraZeneca Poland we have a truly collaborative culture and way of working – supportive, open minded and eager to share knowledge. Ours is a ‘speak up’ culture – where your voice is heard and there is little time for hierarchy. A place of ownership, where we are empowered to lead at every level. Here you’ll be empowered and supported to develop further – given the freedom and autonomy to run with it and deliver.
Interested? Come and join our journey.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.