HR Recruitment Coordinator German speaker
- Birmingham or Warsaw
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita, Halls and Milka. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting into the Recruiting Coordinator Team Lead, you will be offered an excellent entry level opportunity into a global organization which requires an adaptable and versatile mindset happy to work within different teams and across different cultures.
Your main goal will be the creation and the distribution of contract documentation for our internal movers across our 17 European markets, ensuring our managers and employees feel well supported throghout the process.
Your daily duties will include...
- Create internal offer paperwork for internal movers in our 17 European countries
- Provide high quality and timely customer service, ensuring all requests are fully understood with courtesy and professionalism.
- Work within the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and keeps the customer informed of expected completion date.
- Record and track cases in the case management system, assigns priority and follows through to ensure each case is resolved and SLAs can be measured and improved.
- Ensure accurate collection of employee data.
- Working with other areas of HR Shared Service Centre, such a Compensation and Benefits and Payroll teams to ensure a smooth end-to-end process.
- Continuously seek to drive improvement across our documented processes.
Treat yourself! Your benefits:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- fresh fruits
- pension plan
- bonuses and recognition programs
- international environment
- parking for bikes and cars
- courses and trainings
- flexible working practices
To succeed in this role you will need...
- Strong customer service-orientation with ability to ask questions to clarify the true customer need.
- Sound judgment skills to respond to all types of employee related questions.
- Ability to multi-task and manage fluctuating workload.
- Attention to detail with focus on delivery.
- Fast learner, curious to learn and improve.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Highly computer literate, excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German are essential.
We would love...
- Educated to A-level or equivalent.
- Previous HR experience.
- Experience of working in a shared service organization.
- Experienced of working with case management system.
- Fluency in Polish language.