- Stefana Batorego 19Kraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
GAEU Consulting is the European leader in obtaining subsidies and grants to research and innovation projects. We support the most innovative European companies in bringing their products and technologies to the market with EU grants as a propelling force.
As a small and agile organization, we tailor our services to the individual Client preferences and build personal relations with our Clients. The employees are confronted on a daily basis with unique opportunities to learn about the most innovative concepts and ideas in Europe and help those concepts become reality through EU funding.
As a company with clear ambitions to grow, GAEU Consulting is continually looking for new passionate individuals who combine strong interest in modern technologies with superior language skills and the consulting-type mind-set.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
HR & RECRUITMENT MANAGER
We are looking for a person who will be the HR & Recruitment Manager at GAEU Consulting to support two strategic areas within our company: recruitment of candidates on various positions and supporting HR processes within the company. If you have experience in HR process, talent acquisition and recruitment of the candidates you are the right person!
We are looking for a person with the experience in the HR & Recruitment files; with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to attract the best people to our company. We seek for the individual that works independently and has a positive influence on the shape of the company that we create.
- Creating a pool of candidates in line with the company strategy and business needs, searching for candidates from different fields.
- Creating and maintaining job offers and liaising with the external providers to source candidates.
- Using different channels and methods of recruitment to create the best pool of candidates for the company.
- Continuously monitoring trends in recruitment market to adjust recruitment strategy to current business environment.
- Being responsible for the whole recruitment process from sourcing of candidates to onboarding of the candidates.
- Supporting employer branding: creating and maintaining a social media profile of our company with the goal of attracting talented candidates.
- Ensuring implementation of all legal requirements related to day to day management of employees.
- Working closely with employees to improve organisational culture and performance.
- Supervision and control of the correctness and timeliness of all HR processes.
- Supporting management in the process of business change, employee’s performance and development.
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven, sound and successful track record within recruitment (min. 3-5 years in role)
- Sound expertise in recruitment practices, tools & processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allows you to work effectively and influence people
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural ability to drive the change and ensure proper adoption of the change
- Understanding of HR requirements
- Experience in the EU grant proposal industry would a great asset
- Fluent command of both written and spoken English (C2)
Working conditions of work & our offer:
- Important role in an international consulting company with ambition to grow
- The position will be within the Management Team, supportive to the Operational Manager
- The possibility of co-creating the company’s strategy, implementing it and having a real impact on its everyday functioning
- The opportunity to develop teams and individuals
- Work & life balance created by pleasant atmosphere at work
- Indispensable work tools covered by the employer: smartphone, laptop
- Full time working contract
- Excellent salary with private medical insurance
- Skills development through varied work assignments
- Work in a motivated team in the Cracow city centre
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, do not hesitate to submit your application and CV in English or Polish as soon as possible. Please be informed that we contact personally only chosen candidates.