sharing the costs of sports activities
- Pilotów 10, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- substitution agreement
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
CREADIS is looking for a HR & Recruitment Specialist in Kraków, Poland for a period of 1-2 years
At our office in Poland you will, as part of a small HR team, play a central role and take responsibility for various HR and recruitment tasks across functions and departments. You will be part of an ambitious and business driven global HR team, with a strong focus on generating value to the organization and excellent service, cooperation and development are key factors for us. In terms of general HR strategies and guidelines you will naturally dialog with our HR team in Denmark, however we also expect that you are the expert when it comes to conditions regarding recruitment and HR in Poland.
Among others your main responsibilities will be:
• Recruitment and direct search activities
• HR support throughout the entire employee lifecycle
• Various HR administration (documentation in IT systems, compliance to polish legislation, etc.)
• Employer Branding activities (jobfairs, career website, etc.)
We value that you have at least 3 years of experience from a similar position where you have handled and coordinated HR and recruitment tasks. Working knowledge of labor laws and employment regulations in Poland is a must. As you will be working with different nationalities, we emphasize that you are fluent in English, both written and verbal, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Furthermore, we expect that you:
• Have experience and knowledge in conducting recruitment, search and selection using various channels, tools and methods
• Are structured, proactive and able to handle your tasks and responsibilities independently
• Have strong problem solving and analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and attention to details
• Are a resourceful self-starter with an ability to operate with limited information
• Are open, quality oriented and service minded
• Motivated by joining an organization characterized by a fast pace and high ambitions
• Have the ability to prioritize and thrive in a dynamic work environment
Thrive in a service function where you professionally handle tasks and responsibilities for all organizational levels.
private medical care
no dress code
coffee / tea
CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
Become part of a dynamic and growing company
CREADIS Sp. z o. o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland, where we are currently 130 employees. In total we employ more than 500 dedicated engineers across 18 offices in Denmark, Germany, Spain, USA and Poland.
CREADIS applies advanced technology to develop new products, processes and production equipment. CREADIS is an innovative and fast-growing engineering and consultancy business that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.
At CREADIS, professionalism, development and unity are important keywords
At CREADIS, you will be included in our “buddy program”, where one of your colleagues will help you during the first months of your employment, so you quickly feel at home at CREADIS and become part of our community. We constantly focus on developing our employees and DIS as a workplace. We have always been ambitious about creating a unique place to work, where you as an employee are challenged with exciting projects – at CREADIS it must be fun to go to work!