private medical care
HR SAP (HCM) Specialist
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Krzyki, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
As our HR SAP (HCM) Specialist you will be part of our HR Operations/Shared Services Team. You will be responsible for managing personnel data in SAP HCM-OM/PA modules, including manual and automatic data processing. In this role you will also be tasked with monitoring the creation and ongoing maintenance of the company's employee data in SAP in a way that ensures data integrity, operational excellence, and accurate and on-time processing. You will contribute and co-lead workstreams that support data integrity, testing of system changes and analyzing of data flows for process improvement.
* Responsible for providing technical and functional support and maintenance of the SAP HCM-OM/PA modules
* Collaborate closely with global HR Teams, our Systems & Reporting Team as well as IT to improve our data processing processes and automation efforts
* Participate in SAP HR projects as an integral part of a cross-functional team to enhance existing applications or implement new ones to support the delivery of HR Services
* Conducts root cause analysis to challenges with master data records and provides recommendations to ensure accuracy and data integrity
* Serves as a resource and guide for colleagues as it relates to master data and positions while maintaining records of change request approvals and ensuring the highest level of accuracy for data entered in HR data systems to ensure successful data audits
* Leads internal audits of data entry in HCM on a regular basis to review data accuracy and compliance and serve as the initial escalation point for HR master data corrections, while escalating further as needed and executing approved corrections
* Serves as a subject matter expert and provides HCM data support for our global HR colleagues and HR Services Specialists
* Assists with creating internal training tools and process manuals for staff to maximize effective use of the HCM system
Bachelor´s degree or relevant experience
Several years of experience in working with SAP HCM (OM and PA modules)
Proven experience in managing personnel data, data integrity, automation and process improvements
Strong analytical skills as well as a high affinity for numbers and interest in people analytics topics
Good Excel skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Eager to learn, positive and can-do attitude is a must
Strong problem-solving skills and desire to solve complex data issues
Strong attention to details and accuracy
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every da