- Legnicka 48 F, 54-202 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
- Setting goals for the team, developing organizational capability and modeling how we work together
- Foster cooperation and collaboration across ASC teams, HR BPs and with COEs to ensure coordinated, optimal and high-quality services to customers
- Serve as part of the regional HR Service Delivery leadership team collaborating and partnering with other HR functional leaders to continuously refine and improve the HR Service Delivery model
- Support complex projects, including new policies, programs, systems implementation, and other business reorganizations in collaboration with key stakeholders e.g. IT, HRS, HRBPs, COEs
- Demonstrate interpersonal awareness and cross-cultural competence, leverage and value diversity and foster collaboration
- Manage daily operations and service to ensure delivery of accurate and timely Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards and Mobility services
- Develop operational and tactical plans for the team, managing execution, and measuring results
- Prepares, communicates and educates customers and team on changes in HR policies and practices
- Plans and manages processes and practices and ensures that they are aligned with company business goals and objectives
- Continuously identify and analyze opportunities for process improvement and customer service enhancements, ensuring collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities with the areas of responsibility (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Global Mobility)
- Providing team members with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams: Challenges and inspires associates to achieve business results
- Ensures associates adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Provides coaching, direction, and leadership support to team members in order to achieve business and customer results
To be successful as an EMEA ASC Service Delivery Manager Talent and Rewards, you will need to have a minimum of 7 years of professional experience (minimum 2 at Leader position). Strong knowledge of both HR Shared Service models and HR Processes (tools and best practices). Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with many individuals across all levels in the organization and meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You will need the ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the Company, including Senior Leadership, both written and verbal.
Furthermore, the following skills and experiences are required:
- Fluent in English
- Academic degree
- Experience in Total Rewards area is preferable
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Possess excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills,
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong Analytical Skills
We can offer you a great possibility to work in an international company (first-in-class in its business area), competitive compensation with great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, and sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment, flexible working hours and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). We are based in a new, modern office in the city center, developed to live healthy lives and to have a great opportunity for professional growth as well as challenging and rewarding work within a dynamic, international teams.
Primary Work Location
POL Wroclaw - Legnicka