sharing the costs of sports activities
HR Service Professional / Associate
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.
- aleja Jana Pawła II 19, Wola, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Regulatory HR Operations:
• Administration of MiFID II process globally.
• Administration and coordination of Conduct Review requests.
• Processing of internal and external Employment Verification requests for regulated roles.
• Administration of the Firm’s Posted Worker obligations under the EU PWD Directive, in partnership with the Firm’s external consultants.
• Accountable for retention of employment records aligned to the Firm’s global retention Policy.
• Coordination of records management & retrieval service for U.K. employees including service date queries and research of historical evidence through to resolution.
• U.K Eyecare benefit plan administration and day to day vendor management contact.
• Administration of U.K. monthly “Small Change” process in partnership with Philanthropy and Payroll.
• Process assigned U.K. based vendor invoices and be contact point for related queries.
• Proactively monitor any issues and opportunities for process improvement.
Other HR Operations:
• Administration of various Mailboxes, i.e. supporting resolution of a broad spectrum of queries;
• Administration of the U.K. HR Absence Tracker tool;
• Support Employee Reference request escalations;
• Engagement in new projects and operational processes coming into the team as required;
• Ensure detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place and remain current for all processes;
• Contribute to the team’s Resilience Matrix plan, ensuring all tasks fully cross trained and provide back-up for other team members as required;
• Identify opportunities for efficient operational execution and have a mindset of continuous improvement.
3-5 years of experience in an operational/administrative role – specific HR experience is helpful but not essential.
Highly organised with ability to prioritise effectively and manage own workload accurately in a deadline driven environment.
Able to build and leverage a broad network of stakeholders and partnerships across multiple global locations.
Strong team player with ability to work in a small team cohesively.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with confidence to deal sensitively and effectively with U.K. based employees of all levels of seniority.
Strong regulatory awareness with risk and controls mindset ensuring stringent adherence to GDPR and confidential management of highly sensitive information at all times.
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products; intermediate/strong Excel skills with the ability to organize and analyze datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences.
Experience of working in a geographically diverse team would be an advantage.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Everything we do as a firm hinges on our ability to hire, empower and retain the best people. Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing and managing people strategies, using the latest in data analytics and technology to deliver industry-leading services. This includes Talent Acquisition, Training, Talent Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery.
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.