HR Services and Resolution Specialist with English
Providing personnel administration services in accordance with accepted standards and ensuring compliance with applicable policies, procedures and/or work instructions, including but not limited to:
- Answer routine and complex questions (about HR policies and procedures, performance management, learning and development, benefits administration, payroll and workforce administration).
- Prepare ad-hoc report upon request.
- Ensuring accurate data entry of HR information for all employees.
- Processing and monitoring data changes.
- Processing standard employee data entry transactions such new hire processing, job data changes, employee status changes and terminations.
- Prepare HR documents such as contracts, offer letters, addendums, work certificates etc.).
- Maintain and assure quality of required documents in personnel files (paper and/or e-file).
- Update and create HR articles in knowledge base.
- Support and execute invoice approval process for HR Service related topics.
- Be “buddy” for newly joined colleagues in the department.
- Train new comers from HR processes and systems.
- Striving for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility.
- Participate and support global and/or local HR projects.
- Building partnerships with peers, HR Business Partners, CoEs, and customers.
- Respect, follow and promote typical performance measures: accuracy, timeliness, quality, compliance, costs.
- High proficiency in English or English and Spanish/Italian.
- Experience in HR area/ in Shared Services Center.
- Higher education.
- Customer service skills.
- Knowledge of SAP –nice to have.
- Proactive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other BT tools used in the company needed to fulfill responsibilities at this position.
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology.
- Attractive salary.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.