private medical care
HR Services Specialist with German
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services
- Wielicka 30, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
The Team Member Services Specialist - Workday serves as team members’ and colleagues point-of-contact for complex questions, processing mass uploads in Workday, input and control data in Workday regarding leaves of absences. Provides support for Supervisory Organizations for managers in Workday:
Execution and delivery of HR Services
• Delivers support to company managers and team members, is responsible for answering team members’ queries, educating them about Workday and/or knowledge management system or routing them to the appropriate individual (CEOs) while tracking all customer contact in the internal corporate database
• First escalation point of contact for Tier 1. Educates Tier 1 about Service Now, Workday and any other processes and procedures
• Achieves performance measures and adheres to established customer service standards and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Provides information and resolution to issues pertaining to calls and emails in a timely, courteous and professional manner, providing high-quality, timely and professional customer service
• Approves, corrects, rescinds or initiates Workday transactions as per relevant requests, such as Assign Roles, Change Organization Assignments for Worker, Change Organization Assignments for Workers by Organization, Freeze Position, Job Requisition Change, Move Workers (Supervisory), Personal Information Change, Request Compensation Change, Request Leave of Absence, Review Leave of Absence
• Processes mass uploads in Workday, input and control data in Workday regarding leaves of absences, maintain information stored for supervisory organizations. Performs data entry into Workday as necessary
• Manages cases in case management system Service Now according to established ways of working and interact with other departments when reassigning them
• Resolves Service Now tickets such as Leave of Absence & Return to Work, Onboarding, Workday Transactions, Bulk Manager Change, Candidate Inquiries, Contractor Upload, Large Scale Employee Data Changes, Merit / Bonus, Onboarding, PDR - Performance & Development Process, Separated Employee Inquiries
• Partners with other TMS team members to resolve issues or for supplemental information, shares newly gathered knowledge with other TMS team members
• During high call volumes works as a backup to Tier 1: answers calls, resolves case managements tickets, approves workday transactions assigned to Tier1
Data Management, Reporting and Auditing
• Monitors dashboards in Service Now (for example HR Agent), identifies any anomalies
• Prepares and conducts active practice / shadowing sessions for new team members at the end of their trainings
• Proposes cost saving or quality improvements
• Takes initiative to maintain documentation and current knowledge and understanding of People policies, practices and procedures.
2 to 3 years of experience in an HR function,
Very good knowledge of English (B2 or higher) and German (B2 or higher)
Experience in HR Shared Services for a global company (is an asset)
Customer, service mind-set and a proactive way of working to service the customers in a “can do” attitude.
Experience in working in HR systems such as Workday and strong working knowledge of MS Office
Experience using Case Management software is an asset
Excellent communication skills, ability to operate in international, matrix organization and consumer oriented attitude
Ability to work independently and as a team member
HR administration experience/awareness of HR policies and procedures
Analytical capability to analyze, interpret data and provide insight
Position requires initiative to participate in cross-functional project teams
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
What we offer
Being a part of the international team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany, Italy.
Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern and comfortable office space.
Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, myBenefit platform, MultiSport.
Well stocked and modern designed kitchens with fruits on weekly basis, tea, coffee machines and more.
Relax rooms with gaming consoles and billiards.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services
The Qurate Retail Group offers the most engaging shopping experiences, combining the best of retail, media and social. In addition to being the world leader in video commerce, the Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US.
The Qurate Retail Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements and reaches over 360 million homes worldwide through 17 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs and in-store destinations .The Qurate Retail Group delivers increasingly personalized content to customers through data analytics and machine learning.
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services center in Cracow is a member of the Quarte family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to Quarte team members in Germany, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture.