- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Incora is a growing company that strives for excellence and has a history in innovative solutions. We are incorporated in, or intrinsically involved with our customers’ businesses. And we’re always on the look out for the best talent to join us – especially in Poland.
Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, integrating ourselves at the core. Operating in a fast-pace environment, where strong collaboration and customer focus is both celebrated and rewarded.
The foundation of our global business success is the passionate employees and the strong community culture we have built, on a global scale. Our people-centric philosophy is underpinned with strong engagement, consistent communication, and opportunities for personal development, enabling our colleagues to grow and make a difference in our company.
Incora sees Poland as a strategically important country with respect to current and future investment. Right now, we’re growing like never before.
Covering supply chain operations facilities in both hardware and chemical products we’re also the hub for our EMEA Shared Service Centre for a number of our support functions such as Sourcing, Supply Chain management, Quality and HR. Both the operations and Shared Service Center are located within the Wroclaw vicinity and present an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to help support, integrate and grow our business.
So why not join us and see how you can help us become the the world’s leading provider of innovative supply chain solutions. Why not join Incora?
HR Services Specialist
The Human Resource (HR) Services Specialist is responsible for delivering highest quality administration services for HR Department related to Employee life cycle and is required to maintain employee records, including personnel status updates, onboarding new hires and terminations in HRIS as well as in personal files. The HR Services Specialist will create and manage a variety of reports from the Company's HRIS system including payroll, headcount, turnover and other monthly and annual reports. Additionally, the HR Service Specialist will be the primary resource responsible for generating ad hoc reports and analysis on HR related topics.
HRSS will ensure that incoming enquiries are answered in a professional and efficient manner. This is role is also responsible for assisting with HRIS navigation and executing transactions and processes as well as constantly work on improvement activities to simplify and enhance processes and technologies.
The Human Resources Service Specialist will be asked to assist with a variety of annual HR related events such as annual salary and performance cycles data support.
This position requires a good general understanding and familiarity of Human Resources concepts, practices and procedures, a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation, good judgment, excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility in changing roles and priorities, and complete confidentiality in all matters.
Accountability and Scope:
- Administration and data integrity management of personnel records
- Maintaining regulatory compliance of maintaining and reporting of personnel data
- Facilitating positive employee experience,
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities to simplify and enhance processes and technologies
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate and timely HRIS data entry of employment-related actions (i.e. new hire set up, separations, salary changes, promotions, leaves of absence and title changes), process changes in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with members of HR Departments assigned to countries in order to deliver the highest quality administration services
- Ensure the proper authorization has been documented for record changes
- Prepare of Employment documentation (from Hire to Retire) and ensure employee personal files update in line to country specific, policies, processes and operating procedures
- Ensure HRIS and files data accuracy via frequent audits and peer checks
- Collaborate with vendors, external providers and other supporting departments
- Participate in HR projects and contribute in continuous improvement activities to simplify and enhance processes and technologies
- Serve as a general contact for HR (general policy, benefits, and payroll) related inquires, offering guidance, direction and information to specific points of contact.
- Facilitate new hire pre-screening and onboarding actions utilizing internal HRIS and vendor portals
- Work closely with HR management to prepare and update company organization charts
- Prepare reports for assigned scope and respond on ad-hoc reports request
- Provide and ensure accurate payroll information is provided to payroll services providers in line with payroll calendar and agreed scope
- Partner with HR, finance department and payroll services providers to ensure accuracy of payroll cycle and queries are resolved
- Create, maintain and generate monthly reports using the company HRIS system for payroll and any other business purposes where applicable.
- Facilitate and complete frequency based regulatory compliance reporting alongside HR leadership guidance
- Review and modify queries as needed to ensure accuracy and utility of the reports
- Partner with system configuration consultants and IT to support system upgrades, testing, and implementation of required system enhancements
- Maintain and update core HR information in the HRIS systems (worksite locations, department data, job code information)
- Administrate, audit, and support data integration feeds between HR Systems and Vendor Portals
- Attend regularly scheduled or impromptu departmental meetings, and Company-sponsored training, as required
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all matters
Measures of Performance:
- Customer service around a positive employee experience as well as HR department on other functions and parties
- Data accuracy and compliance with record keeping in HRIS as well as files.
- Delivery on SLA’s Targets for assigned services
- Consistent compliance in aspects of record keeping, onboarding, internal audit, reporting, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree related to the HR field are preferred; or a combination of relative education and experience is required
- A minimum of 1-2 years previous experience in HR administration or HR support with emphasis in systems and analysis in SSC/BPO environment
- Knowledge and competency working with integrated data systems, HRIS programs, Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and intermediate to advanced Word and Excel (i.e., spreadsheets, formulas, importing and exporting of files, mail merge, as applicable), is required; Visio and graphic software skills a plus.
- Strong English language skills is a must. French would be a plus.
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Strong attention to detail and proven understanding of record keeping and audit compliance functions.
- Proven ability to generate reports and perform standard analytical analysis.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service, with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be flexible in changing roles or priorities quickly.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Clear and accurate data entry and documentation skills.
- Ability to be detailed oriented and perform in-depth research, if required.
- Ability to be cross trained in multiple critical areas of the department.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to active participation in HR SSC model implementation for EMEA and APAC countries.
- Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Card for Christmas, etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment with highest standards.
- Friendly work environment and great office location.
- Possibility to cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Before you apply, please make sure you’re attaching CV in English.