- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you have experience of working in an international Shared Service Centre environment?
Do you want to develop in HR Operations?
If so we would like to hear from you. We are looking for a People Services Specialist to join our Shared Service Centre in Poland and support McCormick’s Employees
- Proactively respond to employee inquiries
- Provide HR administration assistance for whole Employee lifecycle (Hiring, Onboarding, Employee status change, leaver process, redundancy and redeployment process etc.).
- Process HR data in daily work (preparing employment documents, registering data in HR system, preparing data reports) according to defined KPIs.
- Validate Payroll Data with regards to absences, leaves, overtimes etc.
- Collaborate with HR services providers and institutions like Social Security Institution, Tax Offices, benefits providers, Background Check provider and other institutions and agencies in the labour market.
- Prepare statutory reports and data for external and internal stakeholders.
- Correctly addresses escalations by partnering with peers, next level peers, team leaders and team managers.
- Ensure compliance (ex. SOX) and best practices are followed to standard.
- Working on process excellence within own area of responsibility and recommending process improvements, supporting implementation of the improvements.
- Required previous experience in dynamic environment, f.e. SSC / BPO
- Experience in HR Operation preferable
- Experience in working in HR systems such as SAP HCM and strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Legal appreciation and core employment law knowledge including EU data privacy
- Excellent communication skills, ability to cooperate in international, matrix organization and consumer-oriented attitude
- Cultural agility to work with diverse teams and employee groups
- Analytical capability to analyse, interpret survey and provide insight
- Well organized, ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Fluent English is a must
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis, Galeo in Poland.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.