Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for people flexible enough
to work under changing conditions.
People that are open to new experiences
You will be working on a variety of projects using evolving technologies with our clients from across the globe
We will help you make the most of the opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join our team and be part of our working family.
People who can build relationship with
those around them (above and under).
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-minded people. People from a variety of backgrounds and cultures but with similar values and interests.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, but also like learning from people who are equally as passionate, then Mobica is the right place for you!
Join the Mobica Team asHR Specialist
Location: Bydgoszcz, POLAND
In Mobica you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Optima payroll system: updating employees’ data, uploading absences
- Preparing all HR documents related to employee’s life cycle
- Coordinating H&S training, medical examinations
- Managing working time system – preparing overtime reports, sending data to the payroll department
- Supporting employees and managers in solving issues related to labor law
- Managing B2B contractors data and invoices
- Updating reports, tracking changes in internal files
- Preparing data for payroll
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- At least 2 years’ working experience in HR department
- Good knowledge of Labour Code
- University degree in Labour law, Economics, Human Resources or Psychology would be an asset
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Analytical skills, due diligence, ability to work well in a changing environment, and to conduct multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Learning by doing – you will work with experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Agreement for a defined period of time - one year
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
Please add to your resume the following clause: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)".
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.