HR Specialist Compensation & Benefits Specialist - German Speaker
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
To strengthen our Human Resources team, we are looking for a HR Services Specialist for Compensation and Benefits with excellent communication skills and knowledge of Compensation and Benefits practices. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Global Business Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
The purpose of this role is to deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees and to oversee accurate and timely processing of information. You would be part of a team of specialists supporting different countries.
- Performs adequate data entry into systems regarding various benefits for example private health insurance, transport allowance, overtime, on-call duty, Christmas bonus, lunch allowance, hardship allowance etc.
- Manages time and absence records
- Manages all relevant Compensation and Benefits reporting and administration including payroll reporting
- Recommends enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures
- Supports internal customers by communicating, informing and consulting regarding policies and standards and prepares information and documents for external authorities
- Supports Employee Shares Acquisition Plan (ESAP) enrolment
- Supports internal and external audits and annual salary review for global organization, reporting and grade review
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have got experience in a HR role related to Compensation and Benefits and you possess knowledge of Compensation and Benefits practices and methodologies
- Your previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company is a strong plus
- You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus
- Your level of business English and German is fluent
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our HR Specialist Compensation & Benefits Specialist - German Speaker.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”