HR Specialist Compensation & Benefits with Italian
ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality HR services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
As HR Services Specialist, your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and - execute compensation & benefits processes according to the defined Service Level Agreements;
Execute mainly country specific administrative tasks related to benefits including collaboration with possible internal and/or external stakeholders / benefits vendors;
Support the annual salary review by e.g. communicating guidelines to and collecting data from the regions/countries, consolidating templates and seeking approvals as per the change request process and communicating final decisions as appropriate;
Ensure timely and accurate administration of the employee share acquisition program by preparing the tools and documentation for the invite and closure of the launch, generating and distributing the invitation and purchase decision letters, consolidating enrollment data, tracking and reporting of changes, managing the payments to the participants together with payroll;
Answer employee enquiries related to compensation and benefits;
Maintain good data quality in HR systems related to compensation & benefits and provide on-demand reports related to all compensation & benefits processes;
Communicate and consult with internal customers regarding all compensation & benefits policies and standards to ensure understanding and compliance and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on experience and feedback from customers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
In addition, the following would be preferable:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience;
- Proficiency in business English and Italian;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel skills);
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Ability to work in teams.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.