HR Specialist Employee Lifecycle Management
ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality HR services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
As HR Specialist, your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all employee lifecycle related changes and documentation from hire to retire are processed according to the defined Service Level Agreements;
- Administer and monitor the employee life cycle related changes to e.g. transfers, leaves of absence, ending of employments, promotions, awards and salary changes by communicating with other stakeholders, answering to inquiries, updating systems, preparing, dispatching and filing documentation;
- Perform compliance related tasks like SOX controls related analysis and execution of test cases;
- Maintain good data quality in HR systems related to employee lifecycle and provide on-demand reports related to employment lifecycle related services;
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and;
- Communicate and consult with internal customers regarding all employee lifecycle policies and standards to ensure understanding and compliance and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on experience and feedback from customers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
In addition, the following would be preferable:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience;
- Proficiency in business English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel skills);
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Ability to work in teams.
- Exposure to SAP tools;
- Interest towards different aspects of Employee Lifecycle, local Labor Law.
In return, we offer you:
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.