- Puławska 17, 02-515 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Main Duties include:
- Interact and serve as the primary contact to provide excellent customer service to ensure the accurate and timely resolution of all inquiries for assistance through multiple channels (chat, MyHR portal) within the specified service level agreement.
- Utilize web-based case management and knowledge base for research and case documentation within specified guidelines to ensure accurate and compliant responses.
- Review and escalate cases through designated channels for follow up, resolution and ticket closure.
- Maintain a useful working knowledge of company policies, procedures, government regulations and commonly accepted business ethics.
- Diagnose and escalate issues of high priority.
- Provide administration processing in the areas of recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding, leave of absence and general HR support.
- Specific administration tasks to include but not limited to; role posting, interview scheduling, employment contracts, reference and background checking, all leaves of absence, resignation and acknowledgement references.
- Collaboration – Build partnerships and promote a culture of teamwork to drive one U.S. Bank.
- Customer Centricity – Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions.
- Drive for Results – Hold self and others accountable to consistently achieve meaningful results.
- Ethics & Trust – Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Inclusion – Build a culture of equity and inclusion in which diverse ideas, talent and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
Main Qualification, Skills and Experience include:
- Completion of secondary education required, university degree preferred.
- 1+ years of HR experience in administration of HR, Recruitment, Payroll or Benefits; or equivalent education in related field.
- Experience in customer service or contact centre preferred.
- Strong PC skills, preferred experience working in HCM software such as PeopleSoft or Workday.
- Established vocabulary of general HR terminology (recruitment, payroll, benefits).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with and a customer service approach to problem solving.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality when dealing with personal information, compensation and benefit information.
- Bilingual is a plus, English is essential with preferred languages such as Polish, German, or Spanish.
- employment agreement
- complex medical care
- life insurance
- language classes
- multisport card or co-financed holidays
- development path and trainings
- social and community projects
- additional holiday leave
Please enclose to your application signed statement:
I hereby agree for processing my personal data provided in my CV/Application form, which I provide voluntarily, and which go beyond the scope of personal data that an employer may request from a candidate under the provisions of labor law, by Elavon Financial Services DAC (Sp. z o.o. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polsce Warsaw 02-515, ul. Puławska 17, for the purpose of this recruitment process.