- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the HR team in Global Business Services you will deliver HR service assistance to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will process complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines for an assigned group of employees. Reporting to the HR Team Lead, you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
HR Specialist for ELC with GermanNumer ref.: PL77955714_E2
Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
Recommending enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures.
Performing adequate data entry into systems.
Preparing information and documents for external authorities.
Supporting employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers.
Managing employee documentation and employee helpdesk for query resolution.
Previous experience in HR Shared Services for a global company will be a strong plus.
Previous experience in Employee Lifecycle or HR Generalist role will be a strong plus.
Excellent Microsoft Office skills and Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus.
Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
Proactive way of working, analytical skills and good attention to detail.
A Bachelor’s degree.
Fluent level of business English and German.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks