A career in Human Resources, within Human Resources, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Administration team provides concierge and office support to all of our Internal Firm Services teams as well as plans, organises, and implements administrative systems that help support our employees.
- Supporting HR Business Partner in a range of HR actions and projects for achieving business objectives (performance, talent management, employee engagement etc.),
- Active participation in salary and benefit budget planning; preparing reports on human costs,
- Preparation of analysis, reports and presentations on HR data and indicators,
- Analyzing trends and metrics,
- Conducting ad hoc surveys and workshops and result analysis, suggesting solutions,
- Conducting exit interviews and result analysis,
- Overseeing HR processes and assuring their timely completion – supporting HR Business Partner in coordination the cycle of performance review, salary planning, talent review etc.
- Conducting small HR projects
- Providing day to day support to Team Leaders in employee related processes
- Resolving complex employee relations issues
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience, preferred previous experience in working closely with HR BP
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and ability to work on big data sets
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Polish Labor Law
- Fluent English
- Communication skills