(temporary contract - maternity cover)
Location: Factory in Banino
- Support the implementation of the HR strategy in the business by ensuring that the HR services provided are tailored to the local needs.
- Support the implementation of new and improvement of existing talent and development tools and processes in the business.
- Support the HR Business Partner in implementation of initiatives to increase the efficiency of the organization.
- Work with functional leaders and HR Business Partner in the development of organizational culture, teams and individual development (implementation of solutions, monitoring KPIs, work on improvements).
- Ongoing cooperation with the HR Services in maintaining appropriate data in HR Systems.
- Key point of contact for Line Managers for issue resolution, Coach, counsel, and guide managers with regards to HR policy queries.
- Providing guidance and support to Line Managers and HR Business Partner on performance improvement, grievance etc. in line with local governance and legislation.
- Track HR policy query trends and provide appropriate training to upskill Line Managers and employees.
- Direct support for employees in problem solving.
- Passion for working with people, well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great influencing skills.
- Higher education (preferred: economy, management, human resources, psychology, sociology etc.).
- Min 2 to 3 years professional experience in HR or business department.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Capacity to understand people issues impacting the business.
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly and persuasively.
- Strong organizational skills are important, as well as attention to detail, an ability to multitask and see work through to full implementation.
- Ability to build key relationships and reach agreements and consensus despite differing goals and priorities.
- Knowledge of labor law and local labor market.
- Fluency in English.
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR processes and tools.
- Interesting tasks in an ambitious, multinational team.
- Opportunities for further professional development within a FMCG company with a high reputation in the market.
- Additional benefits.