Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
Are you interested in Human Resources? UPM’s HR Service Center in Kraków offers a wide range of administrative HR services for UPM operations all over the world. The HR Service Center is an excellent vantage point into the HR organization and processes of a large, global company. Our HR Specialists provide high-quality services in the areas of HR administration, reporting, training organization and recruitment support.
HR Specialist – German Speaker (m/f)
Greetings from your future colleague
“UPM HR Service Centre is in many ways a unique workplace. In our organization you will find a diverse group of people who are willing to grow, innovate and learn every day. We live “Achieve together” every day and as a team we love celebrating our achievements with cake. We want to provide pro-actively high quality HR services for UPM employees and managers as well as for our candidates.” Alena Fafenrot, HR Specialist
What you’ll do
- Support the local UPM units in Germany and Austria in various administrative tasks related to recruitment, reporting, training or the employment life-cycle. Your working language will be primarily German
- Provide advice to employees or managers related to HR processes, policies and questions
- Ensure HR data quality in our HR system Workday
- Run the HR data reports
- Co-operate with HR business partners at UPM’s mills and office sites
- Participate in additional HR projects and initiatives
Who you are
- You are a German speaker and speak excellent English
- The ability to work also in a third language (for example Finnish, Russian, Spanish) is considered an asset
- You have a drive for Human Resources
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of study
- You are comfortable working with software and different systems; strong Excel skills are an advantage
- You demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- You can systematically approach a high volume of diverse assignments and handle competing priorities
- You are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction
- You have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively as part of a team
- You have strong communication skills and a positive attitude
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
- Comprehensive on boarding: We systematically provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to perform and feel like part of the team
- Benefits package: We support with relocation to Krakow and offer an attractive benefits package