Brainhub Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Górnych Wałów 26Gliwice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Accelerating business and talents
In just 5 years Brainhub has become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, according to Clutch, Deloitte, and the Financial Times. We’re all about keeping the pace by helping our partners never slow down and accelerating the skills and potential of our team.
Currently, we have 76 talented people on board: developers, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, and Agile coaches. Together we build digital products for companies like National Geographic or Paradox Interactive.
We’d love to have you on our team, too.
Become a team member, not just an employee
Brainhub is a place where you can work the way you like and create your own career path.
There are no heads, directors, or managers here. You’ll have a real impact on organizational decisions and become a vital part of the team that deals with challenges together and grows together.
At Brainhub, we:
- Align people with projects they’re most passionate about
- Carefully pick our clients to make sure they fit our culture and work ethic
- Help each other and share our knowledge (we organize our own meetup called DevDuck)
- Dedicate our efforts towards creating a team of T-shaped persons: capable in many things and expert in, at least, one
What are your future tasks?
- Co-creating a comprehensive salaries policy of the company - conducting a regular salary review for all positions, assuring that employees are appropriately compensated, keeping up with the market trends;
- Taking care of employee experience - conducting meetings and surveys to ensure the appropriate level of financial satisfaction;
- Being primary contact for teammates regarding salaries questions;
- Supporting and advising teams/domains on salaries practices;
- Proposing and implementing new initiatives in areas related to HR;
- Cooperating with Payroll & Legal Team;
- Coordinating with Admin Team about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires).
Are you our new HR Specialist?
The answer is yes, if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in HR administration or related areas;
- Knowledge of the overall HR business processes;
- HR laws and regulations knowledge;
- Fluency in English;
- People-focused approach.
Work the way you like!
- Salary: 6 000 - 8 000 PLN gross, UoP (or the equivalent for a B2B contract);
- Flexible working hours;
- Half-remote work (from our headquarters in Gliwice and home office);
- Multiple growth opportunities (knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, webinars);
- Training fund (2000 PLN net every 6 months);
- English lessons with a native speaker (100% funding);
- Private healthcare.