- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Maternity coverNumer ref.: HR/S/02/2020
Interprets and implements provisions of local labor agreements to propose problems solutions and assure compliance by both parties as well as counsels managers on how to handle personnel problems. Directs adaptation of broader policies, plans and programmes to meet accepted objectives in relations to labor law. Support and control of personnel-related benefits and procedures with regard to entering into, duration and termination of the employment relationship, relating to HSBC in Poland. Works closely with outsourcer to ensure the quality of the processes and fulfilment of the law.
- Supporting personnel hiring, employment continuity, grievance and terminations, personnel affairs and ensuring the completeness /accuracy of HR operations in line with internal and labor code provisions as well as HSBC policy
- Maintaining PeopleSoft data base and keeping track of employees’ turnover / retention.
- Ensuring day-to-day HR administration support to employees.
- Monitoring & ensuring the correctness of work discipline across the Bank.
- Maintaining expatriates presence in Poland in respect of legislation matters.
- Managing staff benefits programmes and relationship with providers
- Maintaining bank’s structure from the units and positions reporting lines point of view as well as monitoring changes to grades and pay bands
- Knowledge and experience in Human Resources Management
- Detailed knowledge of Labour Code and legislation influencing day-to-day HR activities
- University degree in HR/ Management/ Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology
- At least 3 years of professional experience in HR operations
- Person holding this position should be knowledgeable in advising and implementing solutions for HR administration and, in particular legal documents, legal rules in respect of employment and civil contracts, working time systems and discipline procedures in line with regulatory bodies.
- Additional requirements: computer literacy (MS Office) and knowledge of English.
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport,
- Car parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen,
- Team building events,
- Internal learning sessions.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]