HR Specialist Talent Acquisition with Spanish
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
ABB is creating a new Global Business Service (GBS) center in Krakow. The GBS structure allows ABB to consolidate and deliver top-quality HR services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Krakow, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in GBS.
HR Specialist Talent Acquisition with SpanishNumer ref.: PL59218372_E1
As HR Services Specialist for Talent Acquisition your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
Ensure the quality of the talent acquisition process, together with other HR stakeholders, by checking the quality of the job requisition details, preparing and publishing job postings, screening and creating longlists of candidates, scheduling interviews, generating offer letters and employment contracts, initiating pre-employment screening and reference checking processes, answering queries from candidates, and closing job requisitions;
Support various early talent identification programs such as careers fairs and university events by scheduling events and interviews, printing banners, creating content for social media and pre-screening applicants;
Create purchase orders and process invoices for payment to vendors and others relating to recruitment consultants, job boards, interview expenses, etc.;
Maintain good data quality in HR systems related to talent acquisition and provide on-demand reports related to all talent processes;
Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and - execute talent acquisition processes according to the defined Service Level Agreements;
Communicate and consult with internal customers regarding all talent acquisition policies and standards to ensure understanding and compliance and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on experience and feedback from customers.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in business English and Spanish;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Proactive way of working with a strong “can do” attitude;
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills;
- Good organization and coordination skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability;
- Ability to work in teams.
In addition, the following would be preferable:
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition or HR Generalist role;
- Exposure to SAP tools.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
At ABB, we are committed to solving some of the biggest global challenges of our time. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work with technology that has a positive impact on the world around us. You will be part of an international, inclusive culture, where teamwork and collaboration lead to success. A better future? It begins with you. Discover more: you.abb.com