- Inflancka 4b, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
We are looking for an HR Specialist to contribute to the smooth running of our office, by providing personal administration process, supporting payroll, managing the on-boarding process, administrate Social Found and benefits.
Challenges That Await You:
- Coordination and implementation of activities related to the employment life cycle of employees;
- Preparation of Employment Contracts, Annexes, Employment Certificates;
- Coordination of employment hiring process for foreigners (ex. job permits, collaboration with external vendor);
- Organization of on-boarding;
- Management of additional employees benefits (medical care, life insurance, sport card etc.);
- Compliance with the legal aspects, advising the management, assistance in negotiating the terms of employment (promotion, severance and other arising from the employment relationship);
- Activities related to the preparation of payroll data;
- Supporting selected activities during the implementation of new HR initiatives, programs, policies and services.
- Min 2 years of experience as HR specialist area;
- Knowledge of labor law, social security, personal income tax;
- Proficiency in English and fluent level of Polish, both verbal and written;
- Can-do, proactive and problem-solving attitude, customer centric mindset and teamwork approach;
- Knowledge of foreigners employment law & rules will be an asset.