Packhelp makes it super easy for anyone to order fully custom-branded packaging. It takes less than 5 minutes to design your own packaging via our online software. The minimum quantity is just 30 pieces and it’s delivered within 14 days. You don’t need to be a designer or print specialist - we take care of everything - we make the process easy and seamless. Packhelp currently serves more than 8000 customers from 29 countries.
We’re looking for a passionate and well-organized person, to help expand our team and create an awesome place to work and grow. If you feel at home in a multinational environment and you have fun working with your colleagues, Packhelp wants you. In the last 6 months, our team has doubled in size and that’s just the start. Simply put: we need an HR Specialist with 'people first' skills that can smoothly and confidently handle HR matters- because we’re growing - fast. Our company is built with people, for people, alongside what we value in life and in business.
As the HR Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Retrieving, administrating and controlling the information required for sourcing, screening, and hiring new employees (Polish, EU and Non-EU citizens),
- Taking part in the onboarding process and ensuring that all the necessary equipment is prepared for a recruit’s first day,
- Respond and/or process colleague and manager inquiries and requests,
- Work with the system for new hire related data, promotions, salary increase changes, status changes, address changes, terminations, and benefits,
- Cooperating closely with the payroll department in regards to all of the above,
- Taking part in HR projects, EB activities or creating policies and procedures.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role,
- Practical knowledge of Polish labor law and payroll related topics,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details,
- Proficiency in Polish and English is a must,
- Outstanding communication and listening skills,
- Mastery of system, Excel & Google suite products,
- Willingness to constantly grow as a person within the company and beyond,
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian or French.
- We’re a team that needs and wants your input and ideas. We’re growing fast - our sales increased 15x in the last 12 months and we’ve doubled our team in the last 6 months,
- We’re creating a one-of-a-kind product on a world-class level,
- We are developing a product to be used all over the world,
- Startup life = awesome job. Fast development & experience by the bucket load,
- Our team is built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create,
- We solve problems instead of forwarding them onward,
- We are a young, dynamically developing startup with a people-first approach. Our team defines the direction and success of the company,
- We use the best tools to support our work: Drift, Base CRM, Intercom, Segment, Autopilot, Asana, Amplitude and more,
- The usual private medical care, great equipment (most of us use Macs) and lots of team integrations!