Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com
As a team member of the People Services structure, you will have an opportunity to build new HR processes from a scratch by taking part in building Global Business Services structure.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Global Business Center,
- cooperate as an acquisition expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical.
- Resolving complex cases according to global and local policies and procedures, referring exceptions to the Centers of Expertise.
- Handling the promotion of an employee according to policies and procedures.
- Administrating of the process from attract to grow (the employee life cycle).
- Handling customer cases which cannot be answered by the People Services Advisors.
- Providing administrative support to employee life cycle changes such as new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations, organizational changes (OM) and data management.
- Creating employment contracts, letters and memos according to business requests, ensuring employee records and all relevant systems and (third) parties are up to date and accurate.
- Spotting opportunities for improvement of processes and systems via input to the team lead.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree preferably in HR.
- Experience with HR supporting technology and the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new ways of working.
- Strong customer services orientation.
- Fluent in English and French language, both written and verbally is required.
- Ability to interpret and apply HR policies and procedures.
- Flexible and stress-resistant: The ability to multitask and structure the workload.
- Accurate, self-standing and with strong attention to detail.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and confidence to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.