HR Specialist with German, Dutch or Spanish
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
"BD is a leading medical technology company that partners with customers and stakeholders to address many of the world’s most pressing and evolving health needs. Our innovative solutions are focused on improving medication management and patient safety; supporting infection prevention practices; equipping surgical and interventional procedures; improving drug delivery; aiding anesthesiology and respiratory care; advancing cellular research and applications; enhancing the diagnosis of infectious diseases and cancers; and supporting the management of diabetes. We are more than 45,000 associates in 50 countries who strive to fulfill our purpose of “Helping all people live healthy lives” by advancing the quality, accessibility, safety and affordability of healthcare around the world. In 2015, BD welcomed CareFusion and its products into the BD family of solutions. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
If you love working in a fast-paced customer-focused role and you take pride in building strong relationships, solving problems and achieving results, this job could be a great match for you. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented female and male candidates for the role of
Main objective of role
- Providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via phone and email
- Answering inquiries and resolving problems of basic to moderate complexity
- Actively re-directing incoming callers to self-service options through call scripts
- Supporting clients with being self-sufficient by teaching them how to use direct access tools and the knowledge management portal
- Building good relationships with the customers
- Managing computerized system for tracking and information gathering
- Executing standard processes in Workday system
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Very good command of German, Dutch or Spanish languages is essential
- 1-2 years related experience in a customer service environment (HR call center experience is desirable)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Experience using a Human Resource Information System is desirable, especially Workday
We are offering
- Working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area
- Opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with dynamic, international team
- New, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives
- Friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives)
- Competitive compensation and motivation system
- Great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus)
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English via ‘Apply now’ button below.
Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883 with changes)"
We kindly inform that we will contact the selected candidates only.