QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
HR Specialist with German
Job ID #: 9387
Functional Area: Human Resources Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: unlimited Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Cooperate with the personal departments of organizational units of QIAGEN corporation;
- Provide administrative service of HR processes;
- Manage Personnel Administration in SAP HR;
- Support the transition of procedures;
- Redesign and document processes to achieve standardization and optimization;
- Support administration for the recruiting processes;
- Post job advertisement in diverse international job boards and social media channels;
- Coordinate International Interviews (phone, face-to-face and video conferences);
- Closely collaborate with local HR Generalists, Recruiters, Hiring Managers.
- Fluency in English & German (written and spoken);
- Minimum 1 year experience in SSC/BPO environment;
- Comfortable using MS Office applications;
- Shared Service experience would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP HR would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate in a clear manner using emails and phone;
- Outstanding organizational skills and eye for detail;
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality;
- Cooperative manner and team oriented;
- Able to manage own workload and balance competing priorities;
- Extremely high level of self-motivation, independence and stress-resistance.
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday.