HR Specialist With Italian
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us as an HR Specialist to process the full HR life cycle: Recruiting, Onboarding, Employee Data, Transfer, Payroll, Offboarding, or Reference Letters. This role will provide you opportunities to deal with HR transactions and manage issue resolutions by advising internal and external partners on HR-related matters in accordance with relevant procedures in a timely and professional manner. You will take ownership for the delivery of high-quality services to support business locations and clients. You will have the opportunity to identify and implement potential process and content improvements including self-service infrastructure and automation.
Your future colleagues
Become a part of the team professionals which provides full range of operational HR Services to Credit Suisse employees in more than 30 countries across the globe in four languages (English, German, French and Italian). Join an inspiring team of broadly HR-skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work in an international environment collaborating closely with dedicated clients and HR professionals globally. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Italian
- Strong client focus and service orientation as well as commitment to developing creative solutions.
- Pronounced organizational talent and excellent time management.
- Ability to manage work independently and under time pressure, in fast-paced environment to deliver pragmatic, high-quality results.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills and team-focused attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to details and analytical approach with an ability to prioritize.
- Hardworking, results-oriented individual and passion about learning new things.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Bachelor/master degree.
- Proven experience in HR area/customer service - would be an asset.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.