BITBAG sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 11 lip 2021
- Praca zdalna
- kontrakt B2B
- specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Twój zakres obowiązków
Conducting processes focused on finding new employees matching our technical and interpersonal requirements
Building a database of potential employees
Basic employer branding with our marketing support
Social media activities based on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
Your chances will increase a lot if you have at least one year of experience working as an HR Specialist at Software House.
100% remote work with the possibility of coworking in Wrocław
Stable, long-term employment
Most of our people work from Poland
A real impact on the HR processes and company image
No overtime working, timely salary, startup atmosphere
A well-coordinated and full of an enthusiasts team
We believe in high culture, respect, understanding, openness, and cooperation by undertaking the project. We require those values both from ourselves and the Employees
It is much more valuable for us, what kind of person you are (responsible, communicative, conscientious, honest, eager to develop, curious about everything) than how much you know the LinkedIn automation tools by heart
26 paid days off per year
BITBAG sp. z o.o.
Our goal is to work with people who consciously intend to develop their talents and are guided by real commitment in life. By joining us, you will gain an environment that will provide you with development on many levels.
At BitBag, we work with worldwide customers in the eCommerce segment with medium and big customers. We hire best talents, who are able to provide our services on the highest level possible and help us building a great work environment.
Our recruitment process
1. We are waiting for your application; we will be glad if you also include your CV.
2. If we decide that you would fit in our team, we reply to your CV within 5 working days and arrange an online interview.
3. The interview should not take longer than 1 hour.
4. We decide to cooperate within a maximum of a week.
5. If the decision is favorable also on your part – it’s time to sign the contract!