Experis is a specialized dedicated brand extracted from the ManpowerGroup to implement advanced staff search, selection specialists and executives within the following areas of expertise: IT, engineering and finance. We connect candidates potential and comprehensive professional development with leading employers. Every technology can be bought, but the real value of the company are the people. Let us help you develop your professional future.
For one of our clients we are looking for candidates for the position:
Location: Kraków |
- Receive and manage in-coming phone enquiries / chat questions through to resolution, ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Effective management HR web cases and providing best in class client experience for employees, managers and HR stakeholders,
- Ensure all interactions are captured in detailed using the Client case management system
- Support employees, managers and HR with established generalist and regional processes (I.e. vacation, leave of absence, benefits selections, compensation and reporting changes).
- Understanding of end to end HR processes and impact of timely and accurate execution
- Understand of the various HR systems, the different related roles and responsibilities and the data flow between them
- Thorough use of the available knowledge management tools to research issues and use of the relevant escalation paths where needed
- To provide ongoing feedback on existing knowledge management articles and to make recommendations for additional new content in line with case trends and experiences, through the HelpZone.
- Effective prioritization of any urgent, time-sensitive or business critical cases
- Effective and appropriate handling of sensitive data and information
- Collaboration and effective communication with internal HR Support stakeholders
- University Degree - Bachelors degree and/or Masters degree (Studia Licencjackie and/or Studia Magisterskie)
- Any fields of study are welcome – you need to demonstrate your transferable skills
- Ambition to succeed in a complex corporate environment
- International Background/ Ambition to work within a diverse, international team supporting a very international employee and manager population
- HR tools and systems experience is an advantage but not essential
- Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
- Access to an e-learning platform
- Internal trainings, coaching and mentoring
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
- Working in modern office (Enterprise Park) with Two cafeterias, Summer gardens, Outdoor Ping Pong table, Xbox games and board games in creativity rooms, Massage chairs, Table football and more
We kindly inform we will contact selected candidates only.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "Hereby I voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data contained in my CV by a Manpower Poland Sp. z.o.o. for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922 as amended). I hereby consent to the disclosure of my personal data to other entities of the Manpower group and potential employers for the purpose of the recruitment process. I have the right to access to my data and correct them."
Recruitment agency no 412