Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the assignment
HR System Specialist works as the third line of support for the HR Services provided to employees and managers in Europe handling technical cases and issues.
In this role, the specialist takes ownership of (technical) issues, analyses the root cause, and collaborates with a network of stakeholders to resolve the issues.
The specialist ensures data accuracy and system security, supports HR Information System implementation and improvement projects.
As a team member of the People Services structure, you will have an opportunity to build new HR processes from a scratch by taking part in building the Global Business Services structure.
What you can learn:
- how to build a Global Business Center,
- cooperate as an acquisition expert in an international environment,
- drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working with the local and global HR & People Services community (Center of Expertise, HR Business Partners, Global People Services team) to support People Services initiatives and the annual HR cycle.
- Reviewing and providing relevant reports where needed, providing coaching and assuring that the most relevant systems requirements are implemented i.e. CruncHR.
- Maintaining and developing reliable, well-functioning and appropriate HRIS systems (including HR core system, performance management, learning management and talent management system, e-recruitment system, local systems and interfaces to ensure People Services functional operations at a high quality).
- Supporting People Services internal optimizations projects and supporting global projects to the improvement of Operational Excellence of HRIS and other related systems in the HR domain.
- Identifying HRIS application issues and gaps, including organization management, system interfaces, correspondence and configuration logic, and take appropriate action to resolve. Support system upgrades and backup.
- Coordinating Data Quality activities and allocating initiatives to ensure compliance and risk management across the HRIS systems.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working with HR cloud-based systems.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree, preferably in computer science or HR related field.
- Good command of SAP SuccessFactors or other HRIS systems.
- Experience in HRIS database design, structure, functions, processes and tools.
- Customer service mindset and strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbally is required.
- Good Excel skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance