- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- Managing the team and appropriately allocating work and assignments to team members.
- Ensuring HR processes are delivered in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with standard process flows and according to agreed service levels.
- Working together with customers and stakeholders, ensuring a positive working relationship with the team and external customers.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, managers and employees.
- Being one of the leaders of the internal control over HR Identifying and initiating the implementation of best practices and process improvements.
- Monitoring accuracy of transaction processing and quality of data. Overseeing the analysis of HR transactions and highlighting the discrepancies for correction.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience in Human Resources or similar field
- Higher education degree
- Experience working in a Shared Service Center
- Exposure to people management
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Experience in an international company with matrix organization preferred
- Ability to manage and lead changes within the organization
- Proficiency in Polish and English
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com