- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 13 dnido: 20 maj 2021
- Kierownik / Koordynator
HR Team Leader
About the assignment
Team Lead of People Services is responsible for managing, supervising and coordinating the job functions and activities of the People Services Advisors and Workforce Administration Specialists for countries in scope. This role serves as a coach and a mentor for those who are the administrative experts for recruitment and the employee life cycle in People Services and who provide expertise on cases in line with turnaround time SLA’s, quality standards and policies.
- Leading the team of Specialists (8 people), including developing, leading, supervising of daily responsibilities and motivating the team.
- Being escalation point of contact to local units associates and providing highest quality of service within HR area.
- Keeping all deadlines and ensuring all team KPI's and SLA's are meet.
- Identifying areas to improvement in the processes.
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with business leaders, employees and stakeholders from Germany.
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience measured through quality monitoring that supports the business model including retaining and building customer satisfaction.
- This role requires delivery of both managerial and ad hoc operational tasks to support daily service.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR: administration, payroll, pre-payroll, workforce management, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of People Management experience with strong people management skills, preferably in SSC/BPO.
- Fluent in English language, both written and verbal is required.
- Knowledge of the processes within a shared services organization (Customer Support and/ or HR administration).
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and SuccessFactors.
- Orientation for results, being a problem solver with strong customer services orientation.
- Eagerness to drive the shared services concept and make it work.
- Continuous improvement mindset to lead process improvements and to participate in projects.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Knowing German language and German labor law is more than welcome.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.