- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
At Global Business Services, Warsaw, Włochy, ul. Krakowiaków
About the assignment
Team Lead of People Services is responsible for managing, supervising and coordinating the job functions and activities of the People Services Advisors and Workforce Administration Specialists for countries in scope. This role serves as a coach and a mentor for those who are the administrative experts for recruitment and the employee life cycle in People Services and who provide expertise on cases in line with turnaround time SLA’s, quality standards and policies.
- Developing, leading and motivating the People Services team through coaching and influencing to take accountability for assigned work.
- Contributing to the overall direction and management of People Services and Global Business Services.
- Reviewing work process to recommend and implement enhancements.
- Monitoring employee productivity and generate appropriate progress reports.
- Tracking and analyzing key operating metrics.
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience measured through quality monitoring that supports the business model including retaining and building customer satisfaction
- Driving employee satisfaction through consistent communication, conducting effective team meetings and helping each team member feel a sense of confidence and control.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement on work processes, formulating proposals and making recommendations.
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with business leaders and employees.
- Providing positive feedback, coaching and counselling to employees, including disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Planning, monitoring and evaluating employee job performance, and conduct performance appraisals.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration.
- Minimum 1 year of People Management experience.
- Fluent in English and German language, both written and verbally is required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and SuccessFactors.
- Previous experience in HR administration will be an asset.
- Orientation for results, being a problem solver with strong customer services orientation.
- Strong people management and coaching skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Eagerness to drive the shared services concept and make it work.
- Knowledge of the processes within a shared services organization.
- Continuous improvement mindset to lead process improvements and to participate in projects.
- Change Management skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Experience in working in international context.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.