Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Ref. No. ISS/HOU/HRIS/012019
- Be our subject matter expert on the HR master data captured in SAP SuccessFactors, participating in the daily maintenance as well as the continued roll out of the platform to new DSV countries.
- Create and carryout various audits to ensure our master data is in compliance with DSV policies and governance.
- Manage data security audits on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Partner with Managers or HR Partners to correct data while providing education on the DSV policies and SAP SuccessFactors functionality.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by creating reports and analyzing data.
- Manage the user account creation and termination process between SuccessFactors and the IT Help Desk.
- Provide Tier 1 helpdesk support.
- Manually update or complete data uploads to adjust employee data.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
JOIN US IF YOU HAVE…
- Bachelor’s Degree required or a minimum of 2 years of experience in computer systems software or equivalent combination of education and work experience,
- proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst,
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy,
- high level of proficiency in Excel or Access databases,
- fluent English languages skills (reading, writing, verbal),
- strong affinity for technology and HRIS software,
- high-level critical thinking and analysis,
- strong teambuilding skills with self-motivation, problem solving abilities, team spirit and a “hands on” mentality,
- ability to learn the system based on training provided by SAP SuccessFactors and/or exploration of the functionality in the QA/Development environments,
- knowledge of SaaS solutions and SAP SuccessFactors modules would be an asset.
- Employment contract
- Business English lessons
- Home office possibility
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Fruits and vegetables days
- Christmas and Easter gifts
- Bonding parties and integration meetings
- Bike parking
in the office