- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For our Client, an SSC with a stable position in the market, we are looking for the Candidate for the position of HRIS Manager, who will be responsible for the implementation of HR systems in EMEA. Key responsibilities are:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to deliver ATS project according to best practices and agreed timelines,
- Maintain project management documentation and reporting process in project management life cycle,
- Support HRIS Manager in the implementation and upgrade of other EMEA HR systems.
- leading the ATS project to be implemented in EMEA & India,
- managing potential issues and risks related to projects delivery,
- monitoring Progress, Reporting and Documentation maintenance,
- supporting and managing Continues Improvement initiatives,
- participation and support in other HRIS systems in the region,
- interacts with all levels in HR EMEA/ HRIS in US/ vendors of HRIS systems,
- delivering innovation by recommending solutions for issues and improvements.
what we expect
- 2 to 5+ years of experience leading / managing projects in HRIS,
- must have hands-on experience in Project Management tools and Change Management,
- experienced in ATS systems (iCIMs strongly preferred) both use and implementation - preferred,
- experienced in other HRIS systems, Oracle, Success Factors,
- advanced skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel,
- excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship, and consensus building skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization; effectively gains agreement and consensus for ideas,
- excellent customer service ethics and commitment.
what we offer
- possibility to working from home,
- flexible working hours,
- personal development opportunities,
- international environment,
- attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment,
- opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.