For our client, a well-known and valued Shared Service Center located in Wrocław, we are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Manager.
HRIS ManagerNumer ref.: 191472/6278
- build processes for global HR reporting and analytics programs,
- planning and developing regional HRIS Roadmap and HRIS Solutions,
- design manuals and document data processing procedures,
- ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations,
- research vendors and implement new integrations as needed,
- take ownership on educating stakeholders in data accuracy and maintenance calibrating the training to the actual business needs,
- manage teams and projects related to new IT solutions and process improvements, coach HRIS specialists.
- minimum of 7 years of overall experience in similar roles, HR projects management or as a team leader/supervisor/manager in global SSC structures,
- understanding of data protection regulations like GDPR,
- hands-on experience with HR database administration,
- working knowledge of HR management software such as: PeopleSoft / Success Factors / UltiPro,
- working knowledge of analytical tools such as: PowerBI, Tab-leau, VBA, macros, SQL (mandatory), high proficiency in Excel.
- private medical care for your family,
- a comfortable and fresh working environment in the center of Wrocław,
- contract of employment for an indefinite period,
- yearly bonuses and referral program of new hires,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- flex work time, the possibility of a home office.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.